Idea | Quest Pool New Setting

snow21

I have an idea for the quest bot.

could you add a free quest function to the bot?
by this i mean that anyone can create quests and upload them. when the bot now enters a region, it searches the directory for profiles in the region (path/coords) and looks to see if the bot can accept the quest (id) and takes the individual profiles and starts to quest that it has in the questbook. after it has submitted the quest, it looks to see if there are follow-up quests, etc.

advantage: anyone can create a quest and so much faster a 1-xx quest pool of profiles is available. you have no rigid process and the bot decides itself which quest he has and which quest he can accept. just put the botchar near a quest and he does from then on everything by itself. he accepts the quest and follows the course itself as long as quests are available and users have created them. if no more quests are available, you can enter a grind profile here which he then takes if no quests are available.

disadvantage: the profiles were only poorly created and then only partially work - but here you can enter a rating and if it is below a rating (%) you can look at the profile and improve or delete again.

this was once at the honnorbuddy and I found this a good idea. the community has created itself 1-xx profiles. mostly users start with I make a 1-xx but then you see that here at some point is stopped because this really takes a lot of time. so everyone can contribute what and if he has desire he can create one or more quest profiles that do not yet exist than to dare to a mega project. everyone does a little and that results in a lot of quest profiles.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Hello, 

Idea is good but it will be complicated to do.

You can already compile several profiles to one (if you don't forget to mention creators and that they are agree). If you have some XML  knowledge you can easily take quests from one profile and put them on another with notepad.