Pathfinder server regularly offline

ive faced the issue, that the pathfinder server seems to be offline pretty regularly in the last days.. and bot does not run nearly as smooth as it should be i guess..

i noticed i got some Profiles located in the wrong folder in the following logs, but the main problem should be clearly visible at round halfway down the log.

Pathfinder server keeps to try reconnecting.. and this takes places several times a day.. like almost every 1-2 hours..

sometimes ending with closing the bot completely.

hopefully there is a way to fix that. 

Maybe with offline routes or sth.. i dont know.

Thank You

23 Mrz 2021 09H46.log.html

is that possible although the character is still online in that times?.. 

its not like that pathfinder does not get any connection and while/after that i get disconnected.

everything else runs perfectly fine.

Are there some other reasons it could loose or not find connection? And if not, what can we / i do, to fix that. my connection at home seems to work fine. other games run smoothly and Router does not show any internet connection loss whatsoever.

Are there like offline paths i can use? or over server connections i can change in options or config files? Or do i have to deal with it, if i do not find any connectivity Problems at my own connection?

Sorry for the inconvenience. i am a little bit desperate ?

Maybe your character was disconnected because he doesn't move (because bot in pause caused by WRobot servers connection problems).

You have try without antivirus? You can try to use google or cloudflare dns. When bot bug you can go to website with your webbrowser (on same computer)?

I will try without antivirus asap.

But while i got pathfinder issue, i can visit every website i like. google, youtube. i even was on a zoom call one time without any Problems.

I will try the same setup (Bot / Wow) on another device ( Laptop instead of PC)

so i can rule out the desktop-PC as reason.