All apps freezing except "No DX Hook" & Error #132

domtee

I am getting an "Error #132" message and I read somewhere to try to launch WRobot using "DX Hook". That made me realize that all WRobot apps, other than "No DX Hook" are freezing and causing my WoW client to freeze as well. On the off chance that the apps do load, the game client remains frozen. Any ideas?

*"ERROR #132 (0x85100084) Fatal Exception!" seems to happen consistently at the start of combat. Until now, I have only been able to use "No DX Hook"

On 10/11/2021 at 5:09 AM, Droidz said:

Hello,

You use modified wow client? You have try to disable wow addons and wrobot plugins? To disable your antivirus? Check if required softwares are installed?

I downloaded WoTLK client from Warmane. Addons disabled, only plugin I have is "WholesomeInventory_Manager.dll". Added antivirus exception rule for WRobot & WoW client. Still I am having the same issue. Error comes up 5 minutes after starting WRobot.

Capture.PNG

So far I know that it is not the plugin because it still crashes when disabled. I will try download a client from a different place after work. Do you have a recommendation of where to download it from?