Pausing while riding or running in game.

jwjones35

Why do my characters pause everytime they get to one of the small circles on the ground the bot uses to move? They'll stop on each circle for about half a second before moving to the next, it makes it impossible to catch another player even if they are backing away from me. If I see this I usually have to take over and catch up to them manually, or spam the movement key (sprint, roll, etc...) to catch up.

Hello, it is not normal, I have give first reply here: 

If the first reply don't resolve your problem you can activate option "unlock wow fps" in general settings.

Hello, it is not normal, I have give first reply here:

If the first reply don't resolve your problem you can activate option "unlock wow fps" in general settings.

Then I would check to see what your in game FPS is? Mouse of the small computer button on your bars to see what it is, plus tell us house much RAM you have and how much RAM wow itself is using. And how much RAM the Robot is using. Then we are going to need to know how much video memory you have. Plus What kind of Video card you are running. How fast is your Processor? All of these thing could be impacting your bots game play. Have you deleted your WRobot installation folder and reinstalled it with a new folder name? Don't forget to save all your costume content you have made or Downloaded.

I've renamed and re-installed a few times already since that seems to be the favored "fix".

My FPS is running about 45 - 53, and I've got 16gb of RAM with a Geforce GTX 660M and an Intel i7-3630QM 2.40ghz cup.

Either I'm missing something very basic and fundamental about running this bot, or it's chock full o' bugs that no one can explain other than to ask me to re-install and rename again and again. There are some things it does quite well for the most part, such as gathering ore and herbs... but battlegrounds are laughable. When my character doesn't stand there like a target, it finds an empty spot of battleground and jumps back and forth or tries to climb impassable walls. Now I'm actually targetting friendlies and tossing kegs at them, I've closed and restarted this bot so many times it's like a second job.

Trust me here guys, I WANT this thing to work, I paid money in the hopes it would work. I'm not posting here to disrespect your product, I want it to do it's thing and help me grind the tedium of WoW, after this many years I'm sick of grinding and just wanna focus on my raiding now. I'm willing to help with any log files, specs, etc... that I can, and in the end even if it doesn't work for me, I don't regret paying and helping fund the research to make this a great tool for those of us that hate the grind.

Are you running any anti-virus or firewall programs? If so you need to make them Ignore this program. Run wow in Admin Mode and the bot as well. Let us know if this helps. Your Notebook is a nice and fairly new so there shouldn't be a problem with memory being an issue. If you don't know how to make wow run in admin mode go  to the games directory and right click wow.exe make sure its the 32 bit one. and go to properties, then comparability tab, check the box that says Run in Administrator Mode. Then hit Apply, and then OK. I would also right click and send a short cut to the desk top and us that Icon to start the game and not the Beta Launcher. Another way to launch the game is to start WRobot and then wait for it to prompt you to start 32-bit mode wow. If you have anymore problems then I would look into way to speed up your Operating System, if you Google how you can usually find 10 or 15 different ways to make your system react faster. Also if your running a Dell, Compaq, Gateway, Acer or any other major companies product took into uninstalling what most Technicians will call Bloat wear, these kind of Programs and bog your system down and make life hell on a lot of systems. Just Google you Model number and uninstall blat wear. I hope this help better than the last post I left you.