Pet Battle Profiles using Flight points

How do I connect 2 or 3 Grinding Zone together? Were when leveling a Pet say the zone you are in you can level from 1 to 6 and once at lvl 6 the XP is to low incoming so you need to move on to another area and that area is good for leveling 6 to 10, then how do we get the bot to stop leveling in the low area and us a Fly Point to get to next area, and or just Mount up and Fly to the next area and resume leveling the Pet? Please explain to me in a step by step so I can get a total grasp on this.

Hello,

In the profile creator,

post-1-0-04930600-1402395845_thumb.png

Record the path for first zone,edit "For character level" settings of this zone (2) (by sample, level 1 to 3).

To add a new zone click on boutton "+" (1), edit "For character level" settings of this zone (2) (by sample, level 4 to 5) and record the path of this second zone.

Droidz I have done this. I leveled 3 pets to level 6 in stormwind. Then next area for level is set to wetlands level starting at level 6 to 12. But once the pets reach this level my toon isn't mounting up and flying to the next area to run its rout? Plus how would I put the use of a Fly Point into this?

It is not when once than one pet reach this level, but when average levels of actives pets has the level required (if you have 3 pets, levels 6, 5 and 5 the average is 5.3 (don't change zone), if your levels is 7,5 and 6 your average level is 6, WRobot will change zone) .