ID Problems

mx1193

Hello, everyone,

I get this message every now and then and have to constantly delete Wrobot completely and unpack it again. Why is it that I keep getting this message? Does anyone happen to have the same problem as me? Can someone help me?

Screenshot 2022-08-28 035945.png

@Droidz The problem is not with him, but rather with Wrobot. He says I should contact you and you say I should contact him yes gg

As I said, this message comes from time to time. Then I have to unpack Wrobot again and so on. When I do that, this message doesn't appear for a certain amount of time and eventually it reappears. No, I recently acquired my key for the first time

I remember having the exact same issue with Matenia's HMP. If at any point during the session you change your public IP (for example by connecting/disconnecting to a VPN), you get locked out of the product for a time. This is a vendor protection to ensure that only one of their product is active at a time per key/IP. It has nothing to do with WRobot itself.

10 hours ago, Zer0 said:
10 hours ago, Zer0 said:

I remember having the exact same issue with Matenia's HMP. If at any point during the session you change your public IP (for example by connecting/disconnecting to a VPN), you get locked out of the product for a time. This is a vendor protection to ensure that only one of their product is active at a time per key/IP. It has nothing to do with WRobot itself.

During that time I didn't use a VPN or I don't have one at all

Your IP seems to change frequently (check website like https://www.myip.com/ ).

But that has nothing to do with WRobot itself. It is the profile authentication system (which is not managed by WRobot) that poses a problem. I can't help you, only the profile creator can.
If you want to solve the problem yourself, try to have a fixed IP (internet provider option, VPN with private IP, ...).