Any WRobot Success Stories?

shagwells

Hi everyone,

I am new to the community and have purchased the full version of WRobot yesterday. I appreciate everyone for their profiles they created and allow us access to use; what a great bunch of people. Since I started I have tried the bot on Turtle WoW & Everlook (Vanilla Private Servers) and all of my accounts have been banned. I had monitored the bots constantly and only used them while I was present at the screen. It did not seem to me that either of the bans were because of a player interacting with me, but perhaps I am wrong. I got banned after less than 4 hours game time with breaks.

So, my question for you guys: Does anyone have WRobot success stories where they have botted for a LONG time and have not been banned? 

I do not expect to bot 16 hours a day unattended without issue I was just thrown off guard by being present at the both times of the bans I just get disconnected and logging in again a message saying the account is closed pops up. (They even banned my accounts I did not bot on)

Is there any tip or trick I can hear from you guys or a lesson I can learn or something you learned to avoid bans? I mean we got the bot to play for us so I don't expect to hear like "play the game urself if you dont want a ban" or anything. LOL!

-Shagwells

I'm also a new user and for now i'm botting around 7 hours a day, it's my first use of the bot ever and i don't get banned. 

I see so many peoples complaining about bans that i wonder why people even pay for the bot lmao. 

But maybe they bot with multiple accounts and never watch their screen... I bot with only one account and i watch it on my second monitor so i can react when someone talks to me or invite me etc. 

0 ban for the moment. 

9 hours ago, DestroyedSoul said:

I'm also a new user and for now i'm botting around 7 hours a day, it's my first use of the bot ever and i don't get banned.

May I ask what client version and/or server this is on? Thanks, and congrats to you and hope it works out!

im running both turtle wow and everlook got 45 accounts banned, most of them are not reported by players but on the server side, got once chain ban for transfering golds to my real character, and got other bans from GM policing around, and the most important bans are gold farming , u r farmed too much golds that outplayed other players , keep it in mind, golds transactions are retricted on the server side, only' legal golds' which they are selling are safe.

First try on Everlook I forgot to fix my movement and got banned in the starting zone. Made a new account on the same IP 5 minutes later and got banned at level 38.

Running 12 hours a day unattended. There's something you're likely doing wrong. And if you're connecting several accounts (you care about) through the same IP, I'd start there.

16 hours ago, junger2017 said:

im running both turtle wow and everlook got 45 accounts banned, most of them are not reported by players but on the server side, got once chain ban for transfering golds to my real character, and got other bans from GM policing around, and the most important bans are gold farming , u r farmed too much golds that outplayed other players , keep it in mind, golds transactions are retricted on the server side, only' legal golds' which they are selling are safe.

Lol! 45 accounts you are commited! I definitely think it is server side. I have been botting on Warmane with 0 issues so far.

2 hours ago, g i N said:

Same Everlook 10x accounts banned with lvl 30+ 

You got further than me! 

8 hours ago, Matenia said:

First try on Everlook I forgot to fix my movement and got banned in the starting zone. Made a new account on the same IP 5 minutes later and got banned at level 38.

Running 12 hours a day unattended. There's something you're likely doing wrong. And if you're connecting several accounts (you care about) through the same IP, I'd start there.

How did you fix your movement? I noticed when the bot was vendoring and I tried to use the mouse at the same time I got banned probably for like to many clicks. As well as when I tried to take over the bot while it was running. It seems I manipulate it poorly. I only run 1 account at a time but yes you are right I use the same IP Address. Since my bans I have switched servers and have been on Warmane with 0 bans so far. Woohoo!

GM updating my bans, my guildmate found out that i was ''playing' too much, then GM came to me banned my lv55, which i logoff mnn another character, and he knows it , lmao, it was fun, im so excited , that i made this far, so far i got 47 account banned at this moment, every time i got a ban i m closer to the way that i can bot to lv60 without a ban, 

to day i just made another 11 accounts, going to buy 3 old laptops, with 3 character on each, with vm, 3 routers with different internet provide , and plus vpn, : D, botting , still have 50+ characters which i have stopped botting, 

1 hour ago, junger2017 said:

to day i just made another 11 accounts, going to buy 3 old laptops, with 3 character on each, with vm, 3 routers with different internet provide , and plus vpn, : D, botting , still have 50+ characters which i have stopped botting, 

This is a a serious set up. What is your end goal with all these accounts and characters?

8 hours ago, junger2017 said:

Don't buy laptops. You can run vanilla on a used office PC with an iGPU (like Intel i5 4440 or i7 4770). Alternatively, you can get cheap X99 (QD4 or MR9A) from China and pair it with a bunch of RAM and an E5 2670 v3.

Put some cheap Quadro K600 or K2000 in there and you can run 4-8 WoW VMs in a single instance if you want/need. It does take up more space than 3 laptops tho, I guess.

• 2 weeks later...

private server has more your machine information than you think, i got accounts banned since 2017 on the same hardware, virtual machine is a no go , u have to use a real hardware and not just ips for each account also , they can even detects vpns you are using on the same hardware, and not just that , they have your datas, servers can analyze player data,movment patterns ,skill usage, and inventory changes, you can fake everything even hardware, but you cannot fake those automation in few hours of your played time , 

im 'leveling'' for fun, i dont care at what level that my account gets a ban, i enjoyed the leveling , i would not care if my character is lv60 or not , it was fun , lmao, got my 50+ characters all banned to day , one laptop cannot hold your bots, boiz