wrotation integration wow addon?

Hi there,

after a bit fiddling around i have now setup steam remote play to work with wrobots rotation mode. But the problem is that i am limited on the laptop with the wow window so i can not just simply double click the map to move or swith back and forth from grind mode to rotation mode...

So my question is, is there an WoW addon that can communicate with wrobot and do stuff like switch modes, move to point clicked on map etc, or maybe a webinterface to remote control wrobot?

if not, how difficult would it be to write sth like this, can you manage use tcp sessions within wowaddons at all to establish communication between or if its not possible is there an interface within the injection part that allows communication between lua addons and wrobot, or maybe a webinterface to remote control wrobot?

thanks in advance

hey i just found a rather complicated way, you need a windows server edition with rdp service enabled, run wow local and connect then with another user using rdp, shift-rightklick wrobot and run as the first user 😉

it works but is rather complicated so a better way would be appreciate and it wouldnt work on win10/11

Hello,
From WRobot you can read and write Lua variables (from the game), receive Lua events from the game, or even read the chat. You can set up a communication system with the game with these elements but you need good knowledge in Lua and C#.