Problem with Wrobot

420xygen

Hi all!

I have a problem with WRobot, I use it on 2 pcs, on one equipped with an i7 10700h + rtx3080 (I don't know if it has something to do with the GPU?) I manage to launch 15 sessions and find myself at 70% of the processor, I even had the opportunity to run 20 sessions simultaneously with high processor usage (90-100%), another equipped with an i7-9700K+rtx2060 I arrive at 70- 80% with barely 6 sessions. it even very regularly reaches 100% even though it is really not as much in demand as the other..... The same parameters are used, the same plugins (WholesomePlugins + Whatgoingon), the same product (Wholesome Autoquester), the same fightclass (AIO.dll)
Do you have a clue for a solution?

I also often crash the bot, I don't know why but I have the impression that it's because of the popups (The text of the play button when I leave the mouse too long on the button), as soon as I let my mouse drag too long on the bot I crash the bot + the game..

Does anyone have a solution for this as well?

Thanks you very much for your return and sorry for my "Google traduction english" lol ^^' 

Have a good day !

420xygen

image_2023-02-10_042703209.png