Fishing not working vanilla 1.12. everlook p-server

I installed the program and updated it to vanilla wow. When i go to a lake with fishing weapon on and use the program it just keep casting the fishing nothing else. i works with tbc not but in vanilla? anyone can help?

Thanks working. But now something else is not working :!
When the fishing bot is running and at some point my bags get full, the bot just keep try fishing. It doesn´t go to town to sell/send items to alt. that i put options to.

General settings-Enter advanced settings-other options- Add NPCs vendor, that´s the one you mean, then yes, if not then no. Where i find it then? Also it wont send my fish to my alt that i put into the program under settings :? Here is my log btw 🙂
So again when my bags are full and i catch something i just have the loot window stayed open for 1-2 sec then close it and try fish again. no going to town to sell stuff to vendor or mail the fish i put on list to my alt...

3 Apr 2023 19H44.log.html 3 Apr 2023 19H44.log.html

I go into those options i choose the npc name and click enter, nothing happens :? Also how did i fix the send fish to alt by mail? it´s also not working along with the sell to npc.

fail.png

When I look your screenshot, most repairmen seem to be limited to the Alliance faction.

Cleared all entries to start on a good base.

Target a 'repair' type NPC in game, in 'NPC DB' for 'type' select 'Repair' and click the 'Add...' button (with 'Name' empty).

Then go close to the mailbox, in 'NPC DB' for 'type' also select 'Mailbox', in 'Name' enter the name of the mailbox (usually 'Mailbox') and click on the 'Add... '.

In the advanced settings of the bot you can activate the sending of mail and choose what to send to whom.

ok i tried, will see if it works or not, otherwise i´ll get back to you here 🙂
btw this is how it looks like when i add the npc and mail box.

ssssss.png

So now my character runs to town sell stuff i got on my list to vendor, after that he runs to the mail box but he don´t send items to the other alt character I got I put on the mail list. Now he just stand at mail box for xx seconds then goes back to vendor and then just try to spam endless fishing :?

• 3 weeks later...