How to tell hunter's pet follow a path after eyes of the beast casted?

libai

Hello everyone, I want to make the Hunter's pet follow a path after casting the "Aspect of the Beast" skill. After searching through the MovementManager, I found that it seems to only control the player and I don't know how to control the pet. 

After extensive research, I found that I could use mouse clicks to move the pet. With the camera focused on the pet, I can click on the screen  or press keyboard like "w" to make the pet move. However, the issue with using mouse clicks is that the character doesn't always move to the exact spot I click on. Sometimes, I click far away, but the character only moves a small distance, which is strange! (I don't know if this is the only way to move the pet, if there are other methods, please let me know, thank you.)

I tried calling the ClickToMove.CGPlayer_C__ClickToMove method, but I am currently facing an issue: I cannot accurately or immediately determine the vector3 list I am traversing through. Could you please help me take a look? Thank you.

hunter_pet_move_by_eyes_of_the_beast.xml

Is this for Vanilla? For Vanilla clock to move to work, you need to be at 60Hz. You can use Rivatuner Statistics Server to limit your Wow.exe to 60 fps for the same effect.
Otherwise the timestamps internal to the client are off and it won't work.

Just iterate the list and within each step, use blocking code that only succeeds and jumps to the next step in the loop if ObjectManager.Pet.Position.DistanceTo(Vector3) < 3

On 5/22/2023 at 8:58 PM, Matenia said:

Is this for Vanilla? For Vanilla clock to move to work, you need to be at 60Hz. You can use Rivatuner Statistics Server to limit your Wow.exe to 60 fps for the same effect.
Otherwise the timestamps internal to the client are off and it won't work.

Just iterate the list and within each step, use blocking code that only succeeds and jumps to the next step in the loop if ObjectManager.Pet.Position.DistanceTo(Vector3) < 3

Thanks a lot ,yesVanilla it is, but nothing changed when I locked the fps to 60 by Rivatuner Statistics Server. 

by the way ,I want to check if mob is facing a vector3 position,how to do it? 

sometimes I wanna go through a path where many low level mobs around . But I should be in attacked  if them face a position where I will move to. So is there any api ok?

so wowunit.isfacing api seems not work well. 
and movementmanager.isfacing is checksome about player itsself