Pls help --- interact with NPC

lynx9999

I'm using the quester.

I can direct my char to the NPC for repairing and selling. How to write to interact with the NPC, sell everything, and then consider the quest is complete, can proceed with next step?

thanks

Hello,

Configure the bot correctly (for sale), add the sellers/repairer of the area and run the code (from the quest profile):

wManager.Wow.Bot.States.ToTown.ForceToTown = true;

It will force the bot to go to the seller.

thanks a lot. One more question.
In the dungeon, I'm asking my bot not to kill any boss, but only to kill mobs on recorded hotspot. I record a route for a cycle, entrance back to entrance. I select FollowPath and consider question complete when reaching the last hotspot, so in theory when bot reaches the last point, it should jump to exit dungeon, but in fact when it reaches the last point, it start a new cycle again. 

image.thumb.png.7572132d4c7f30b968313407024b1bdb.png

I ask how to use Followpath, because when I direct my char go to repaire NPC, it sometime stuck in somewhere as well, so I will write a seperate code to let bot go to NPC with a recorded path, and start totown sequence when the char is already in front of NPC.

THANKS 

An easy way that comes to my mind is:

- Force the bot to ignore attacks with a RunCode step  https://wrobot.eu/forums/topic/2681-snippets-codes-for-quest-profiles/?do=findComment&comment=13088&_rid=1 

wManager.Wow.Helpers.Conditions.ForceIgnoreIsAttacked = true;

- Add a step to go to the position where you want the bot to resume the fight (with a FollowPath quest or other).

- Reactivate the fight with a RunCode step:

wManager.Wow.Helpers.Conditions.ForceIgnoreIsAttacked = false;

Repeat these steps until the end of the dungeon.