Is there a way to force WRobot to target specific mobs when in range?

deadwell1

I'm running 5 Wrobots on a private server and they are doing Black Temple. They are able to kill everything except 1 random mob that does a ridiculous amount of damage if left alone. The mob is Illidari Heartseeker and they do normal damage until they use the skill Rapid Fire which hits all 5 of my characters and will kill them after only 6 shots. The skill does I think 8-10 shots each time it's used. This ability does more damage then anything Illidan does. I'm looking for a way to target Illidari Heartseeker's before any other units. Illidari Heartseekers are always with 4-5 mobs. If I could just target them first, I could cc them and easy win, but they are almost always the last one to be targeted. I'm also hoping I can use this function for other instances and mobs throughout the game. My tank is using Grinder (WRobot) and the other 4 are using Party. I don't know C# or any other programming, but I have a very basic understanding of programming. I'm hoping I can put this into a Fight Class, but adding it to Grinder, Automation, or Party would work too.

Can this C# code be a spell that targets the mob like this or do I kind of have to rebuild the way the bot works? Is there a way to target mob within 30m radius and I'll just make it repeat every 30 seconds? I could care less how many mobs he pulls as long as he attacks the specific mob first. I'm able to tank like 15-20 mobs at a time, but this 1 mob kills me if he is not targeted and get his channeling spell off (Rapid Fire).
image.thumb.png.b16c626f404e8a7442efcba6da95cdcb.png