Stop buying low lvl food and drinks

Actually, the title of the topic is my question, does anyone know how to prevent a bot from buying low lvl items?

For example, if I want to set a list of items (via additional settings) that the bot should buy. but at the same time, so that he does not buy low lvl food and water (and high lvl too) when it is not needed.
For example, the list contains “Ice Milk” water, the bot can buy it while he is lvl 5-15, but as soon as he reaches 15+, he must stop buying this water, and switch to “Melon Juice”, and so on.

There is an option. through "can condition" in additional settings, but I don’t know what condition should be set there. I would be grateful for your help.

59 minutes ago, gornov.12345 said:

Actually, the title of the topic is my question, does anyone know how to prevent a bot from buying low lvl items?

For example, if I want to set a list of items (via additional settings) that the bot should buy. but at the same time, so that he does not buy low lvl food and water (and high lvl too) when it is not needed.
For example, the list contains “Ice Milk” water, the bot can buy it while he is lvl 5-15, but as soon as he reaches 15+, he must stop buying this water, and switch to “Melon Juice”, and so on.

There is an option. through "can condition" in additional settings, but I don’t know what condition should be set there. I would be grateful for your help.

I know that Using the HumanmasterPlugin solves that issue and handles buying the right level requirement food/drink while leveling

10 hours ago, Skemez said:

I know that Using the HumanmasterPlugin solves that issue and handles buying the right level requirement food/drink while leveling

Yeah, you're right, but HumanmasterPlugin don't buy food auto (in my version wow), so I should use standart Wrobot's setting (advance settings). So I'm finding out how I can solve my problem... 

Hello, in "script can condition" put code like :

return wManager.Wow.ObjectManager.ObjectManager.Me.Level >= 5 && wManager.Wow.ObjectManager.ObjectManager.Me.Level <= 15;

Replace 5 by the minimum level, 15 by the maximum level (in the current code, the bot will buy your item if the level is equal to or bigger than 5 and equal to or lower than 15).