Cooked on warmane

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The problem is in the playing GMs who random check players in locations. I had some bots catching fish for weeks in Tanaris, the main thing is to watch your bots and sometimes play on it, for example, I caught fish with my hands in the same location.

16 hours ago, jamsho0t said:

Проблема в играющих ГМах, которые рандомно проверяют игроков на локациях. У меня в Танарисе были боты, которые неделями ловили рыбу, главное следить за своими ботами и иногда играть на нем, например, я ловил рыбу руками в одной и той же локации.

Bro, are you still playing Warmane x7 and using a bot?

On 15.08.2024 at 20:56, jamsho0t said:

Ониксия и Ледяная Корона

Can you please give me some advice on how you manage to go unnoticed? so far all my attempts have been successful quickly in no more than two days or even less

Banned on Turtle WoW before even getting to level 2, they are definitely detecting WRobot. Likely they are sharing the detection mechanism across servers.

On 8/17/2024 at 3:58 AM, xSaber said:

Can you please give me some advice on how you manage to go unnoticed? so far all my attempts have been successful quickly in no more than two days or even less

If the bot is a farmer (leather, fabric, fishing, it doesn't matter what) - first, before placing the bot - I recommend playing with your hands in the location for this bot, maybe the GMs will immediately see what the person is playing, maybe even teleport - you can say you will pass the check and when you place the bot - it may not be checked, example: in Tanaris I had level 20 fishermen standing for 20 hours a day, sometimes I brazenly placed them on the pier because I first "warmed up" the place by catching fish with my hands. They caught me because of the unrealistic amount https://www.wowhead.com/classic/item=13755

If the bot is just leveling up - I recommend "quester" Project X, but in some places it needs to be corrected - the level for accepting the quest is low

I'll repeat again - they only ban after checks, for example, it happened several times that an unknown player appeared (without GM's notes) and was next to the bot for no reason (location not according to his level, etc.) - I just watched the behavior of my bot, but if you watch the bots - everything will be ok