Power Leveling Pets Problem

Syinide

Ok so I saw at least 1 thread, maybe 2 I can't remember, other threads about this. Basically the solution was using an LUA code that used to work.

What I want to do is make the first battle pet in my party use 1 ability then swap it out right after and have it use my other 2 battle pets to kill the wild ones i'm against.

But it seems to be too slow for the bot now. It clicks the swap pet button but then it doesn't register in game and uses another ability instead of swapping. Any chance someone could either rewrite a working LUA code or something?

Now i've been using this:

local minHealthPercent = 50;

local PetAlly = 1;
local PetEnemy = 2;

local activePetEnemy = C_PetBattles.GetActivePet(PetEnemy);
local typePetEnemy = C_PetBattles.GetPetType(PetEnemy, activePetEnemy);
local activePetAlly = C_PetBattles.GetActivePet(PetAlly);
local typePetAlly = C_PetBattles.GetPetType(PetAlly, activePetAlly);

if C_PetBattles.GetHealth(PetAlly, activePetAlly) * 100 / C_PetBattles.GetMaxHealth(PetAlly, activePetAlly) <= minHealthPercent then
for i = 1, NUM_BATTLE_PETS_IN_BATTLE do
if C_PetBattles.GetHealth(PetAlly, i) * 100 / C_PetBattles.GetMaxHealth(PetAlly, i) > minHealthPercent and not  (i == activePetAlly) then
C_PetBattles.ChangePet(i); 
break;
end
end
end

So after using the LUA script all day on multiple different pets (10+) it uses 2 abilities then swaps the pet out. Is there just a number i can swap out in the code to make it only use a single ability or something?