5.2.0 - WRobot 1.0.0 - Bug report here

Droidz

HI

So it seems the "still moving!!!" bug was either fixed or was because of the sit/stand hotkey. I reset my keybinds and all seems good as far as thats concerned but haven't run the bot along time yet. Will let you know.

Found 2 new bugs tho. After successfully gathering a node. It just stops(what i mean by stop is that the toon just sits there on the spot doing nothing). I hit the "stop" button then start again and it continues. It seems to be a random thing. happened like 3-4 times already

The 2nd bug is it just flys around and stops gathering. Ignoring all nodes. Not sure why that happened. has happened 2x already. I had to hit stop and start and it fixed it.

5 Mar 2013 16H34.log.html

Can you try with this dll (extrat wManager.zip in your wrobot folder, replace wManager.dll and when you launch wrobot, click on "no" for skip update): wManager.zip

Can you say me the state of the bot when your character don't move after gathering please: post-1-0-12324700-1362527011_thumb.png

yes, im looking at how to blacklist it in norton and ill post that, i had to email them about my installer, they flagged that a few updates ago

I sent this file to norton to be added to the whitelist, in the meantime you can disable auto protect,  I am looking at how to ignore this file indvidually

**Edit** Here is a thread on Adding Antivirus Exceptions

Can you try with this dll (extrat wManager.zip in your wrobot folder, replace wManager.dll and when you launch wrobot, click on "no" for skip update): attachicon.gifwManager.zip

Can you say me the state of the bot when your character don't move after gathering please: attachicon.gifmonitor.png

so the state of the bot is "Bot > stopbotif" .  Please note that this happens for both for the stopping and just ignoring the nodes problem.

also am about to extract your manager.zip stuff

Ill give gathering a shot right quick and post back

**Edit**

20min que to login to my server, 947 in line, might be a bit longer than 'right quick' but ill see how gathering goes.

Hi, the trial worked perfectly fine last night, the patch happens and i buy the actually Wrobot and I can not get it to work, when click start my wow window pops up but just sits there and doesnt do anything plzzz help

could you please post a log, and be a bit more descriptive, what program are you using, what profile, and we need a log to see where the bot is erroring.

It seems to be working really good now.  Thanks for all your hard work!

Is there anyway to add Living Bomb and Inferno Blast to the spell database?

I would like to build a proper fight class profile for fire mage but seems those 2 spells are not getting initialized or whatever

Spell(string spellName): spellName=Inferno Blast => Failed
[Debug]

[Debug] 05:09 - Spell(string spellName): spellName=Living Bomb => Failed