5.2.0 - WRobot 1.0.0 - Bug report here

Droidz

Hello Loki,

Please try this.

1. Disable all add ons ( if you are botting who needs them lol )

2. Reset your keybindings in the game to default

3. Make sure to update.

4. Make sure random BG is available to your level in the game, if it is not then that will not work ( since it does have level restrictions. )

5. If you do not have random available normally in the game, then choose two battle grounds you can enter in the wrobot settings.

6. try it out and let us know.

• 2 weeks later...

playing naked i love your avatar, but i have a sick feeling your a dude lol.

Also i agree with droidz, this particular crash is from wow itself, not wrobot, just restart the client and restart the bot.

You'll never know :P

when my bot is gathering its taking long to gather the herb (3-4 seconds) and when its hit he comes out of swift flight form and starts punching the mob, i have clicked "dont fight mobs" but he still fights mobs. Then when my bot goes to the mailbox he will send the herbs but the bot will not close the mailbox window and just stay there until i click it off.

• 4 weeks later...

I recently turned on the stop when bags full option. I figured that way at night i could run it and it will shut down when full except everytime i run it with that active it will start to farm then after a few farms it closes saying bags are full so im like wow taht was way faster than normal i log in and not a single bag is even full yet. just thought id mention this.

I recently turned on the stop when bags full option. I figured that way at night i could run it and it will shut down when full except everytime i run it with that active it will start to farm then after a few farms it closes saying bags are full so im like wow taht was way faster than normal i log in and not a single bag is even full yet. just thought id mention this.

This has been happening to me also, any word on it yet?

Good afternoon, I report several problems that have been occurring with bot functionality from us about archeology:
The first problem I've had is that whenever a character dies this resusita with the Angel, which considerably reduces their stats with this low life, the character is doing archeology, but is masvulnerable enemies and dies again, and sucecivamente so you end up with your armor shattered and a 1k repair

The second drawback is that when is fighting multiple mobs, just kill the mob pyede he has before, but others do not attack mobs that do not have them in front of him, the character is not able to get in front of them and attack .

The third drawback is that from one moment to another, and for no reason fails, stand still until it runs out and disconnects.