WoD Archaeology

itsmeyo

Why doesnt this bot work for archaeology in Draenor. I press the go button from garrison and it runs all the way there. but if i take the flight path and hit the go button it doesnt work.

any help would be appriecated

Hello,
I don't recommend for all products to starting from garrison (it is a separated mapn this can cause problems with path finder).
Archaeology bot use your wow map, try to disable your wow addons and check if dig sites is showed on your minimap and continent map.
If problem is not resolved if you can send me of bugged session please.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I cant get archaeology to work on any continent. I have flown over several different dig sites and landed or stayed flying and every time bot just says dig site not found.

Hello,

Try to disable all wow addons (WRobot use wow map to search the dig sites).

My map flash really fast too. And it doesnt work. All addons disabled and my log for that is in post #4

In your log you get problems with pathfinder and you start on your garrison. Try to disable your antivirus/firewall (to avoid this error: [E] 20:50:46 - DownloadThread()#1: System.Net.WebException:...) and start bot out of your garrison.

Reinstall also slimdx and vc++:

I have a update on the Archaeology , I am currently having no problem's all I do is get to a spot and click start No problems here have you not added the area you want to farm under the settings < take a look

I was talking about a flight path on the landing part.

Good morning, I'm currently using the Archaeology function this morning, how ever I have noticed that the antivirus do mess with it quite often all depending on what you have for protection I simple just put wrobot on the white list or forgot list and all is great.

• 3 weeks later...

So.. Found an interesting issue. Arch is not working on my warrior. But on my hunter it works fine.. wtf is up with that? Both toons have all addons disabled.??

Warrior = Digsite not found in log

Hunter = works perfect?

So.. Found an interesting issue. Arch is not working on my warrior. But on my hunter it works fine.. wtf is up with that? Both toons have all addons disabled.??

Warrior = Digsite not found in log

Hunter = works perfect?

Hello,

Check if you haven't modified default settings of world map in game (if you don't use addon and digsite landmark is activated).

Its not the antivirus. Try everything. No addons, Dx9, Dx11, many diferent graphics setups. But this doesnt work with archaeology, just sit idle, when u try to open the map, it start flashing fast, one thing to note is that it doesnt display the digsite name.

Another log, out of the garrison, try a couple of things, but it doesnt work yet. Still not WoD archaeology.

Its not the antivirus. Try everything. No addons, Dx9, Dx11, many diferent graphics setups. But this doesnt work with archaeology, just sit idle, when u try to open the map, it start flashing fast, one thing to note is that it doesnt display the digsite name.

Hello,

In your Wow map (key "M"), do you can view dig sites icon (if no, activate dig site option (top/right))?

post-1-0-73346200-1423567758_thumb.png

Got some problems while travelling between digsites. If my char goes from a digsite to another through my garrison, the bot is having trouble and stopping in my garrison.

I suppose it's because Garrison map is trouble for the bot, but I don't know how to avoid it.

Any guess ?