WoD Archaeology

itsmeyo

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry, been working for the last 16 days all day :D. Fixed with last update.

Can you try with new update please.

<script type="text/javascript" src="/pagespeed_static/js_defer.pbrP1whUgE.js"></script>

• 11 months later...
7 hours ago, kuper said:

hi! it doesn't work in draenor... when i start my archebot it closes and turn off withot bug description.  it happens only in draenor, on other continents works perfectly

Hello, can you  make new post and share your  log file

• 1 month later...

Hi! I'm also having a problem. I hit go and the bot crashes. Link to log before everything was disabled. Same thing happened when it all was disabled, so I assume it's not relevant. 

I'm in Desolace over a digsite shown on the screen. I disabled everything and nothing. For whatever reason, nothing is showing up in Draenor, so I can't see if it works there. 

13 hours ago, doombuggy110 said:

Hi! I'm also having a problem. I hit go and the bot crashes. Link to log before everything was disabled. Same thing happened when it all was disabled, so I assume it's not relevant. 

I'm in Desolace over a digsite shown on the screen. I disabled everything and nothing. For whatever reason, nothing is showing up in Draenor, so I can't see if it works there. 

http://wrobot.eu/forums/topic/2825-draenor-arch-crashing-immediately-or-after-a-few/