Monk - MistWeaver

Superseani2

First of all i would love to say : THIS SOFTWARE IS AWSOME!!!!

It made me see a whole new side of World of warcraft which i appreaciate.

I can now build a team of 5 account and 5 different character as they play together simultanously.

Here's my story:

Basicly, all i would need to know is how to tell Proprely to my Fighting class To cast

Surging Mist , While he is channeling Soothing Mist.

ITs been an hour i tryed every single conditions and i think i might just have skipped it.

Thanks in advance for help and Keep the good work up!. As soon as i know HOW i will be able to complet and Share my Mistweaver Fightclass for MOP 5.4.2

EDIT : MY ACTUALY FIGHTCLASS FILE :

Under Surging Mist ---> 3rd Condition = TARGET buff Casted by me.

NOT = Buff casted by me.

Still the 2 of em seems to NOT work.

Edit 2 : My monk and my Priest Aren't in party so the Xp is bigger for my priest.

Also didn't figured out how to use a macro. Exemple : My priest is Grinding, my monk healing. If my Monks gets the aggro first, the priest wont auto-target the nearest available target(like it would supose to do in VANILLA WOW ). I know i can use a macro to actually hit the nearest target available with 1 button. ALl i would need now is telling wrobot to use it instead of the actualy spell. How? i'm so sure its quite simple actually lol :P

MONK HEAL 2.xml

• 4 months later...
Hello,
I cannot help you I haven't high level monk.
But to get name/info of player/target buff you can go to tab "Tools" > "Development Tools" > "Memory info" (in the textbox you can get all informations, go to "target info" to get current target buffs.