Failed downloads

Cnemire

Everytime i try to download another program to do different things and experience what other players have created i hit download and it starts the regular process on google chrome (which is what i use) then after it opens the file to start the download it pulls open on internet explorer and never loads any help ?

yeah i have and every time i try to download any other application it says this file cannot be found because it can't open in internet explorer after i disable the antivirus i'd like to download other programs designed by other people but i just can't...

• 4 weeks later...

i just downloaded the latest update for wrobot. downloaded it fine using the update tool. then when i ran a grinder or fishing bot it was all messed up. he wouldn't attack mobs on grinder and wouldnt catch fish???? is this happenning to any1 else?

on to my main problem. i uninstalled wrobot to try and resolve this issue but now i cannot re install it. tried many different things but always the same mssg. no direct path to the file of some such crap. cant understand wats changed. i would really appreciate any help or suggestions.

thank u in advance

Hello,

i just downloaded the latest update for wrobot. downloaded it fine using the update tool. then when i ran a grinder or fishing bot it was all messed up. he wouldn't attack mobs on grinder and wouldnt catch fish???? is this happenning to any1 else?

on to my main problem. i uninstalled wrobot to try and resolve this issue but now i cannot re install it. tried many different things but always the same mssg. no direct path to the file of some such crap. cant understand wats changed. i would really appreciate any help or suggestions.

thank u in advance

Hello,

Can you share of bugged session please