Caster PvP is too obvious

timu

I've recently botted full PvP gear for my Ret Pala by using PQR for combat rotation, and Wrobot for navigation/queueing. It was a great success.

But, now trying to farm honor for my Ele Shaman / Warlock, and it's really bad so far. Characters just go to melee range, cast 1-2 spell, try to melee the enemy (using the posted elemental shaman fightclass, for example).

Is there a simple option that I'm missing? Is this the general experience of PvPbotting for ranged classes? Is it possible to just cast spells / attack without going to melee range?

Thanks in advance.

hi,

Same if you use pqr for rotation you need to select Fight class in wrobot (fightclass manage figth range).

- Create fight class ("General settings" > Create fight class" without spells (config only "range"):

- In "General settings" select your created fightclass.

- Your problem is normally fixed.

Thanks for the quick reply. I will try this now. Is there a way to check if enemy is in line of sight when he is in range? Wrobot sometimes tries to attack through walls, in alterac valley for example.

• 4 weeks later...

Make sure you do not change the resolution once you have selected the "TOON"  for BG grinding.

Apparently when you do change your resolution from example 1600x900 to 800x600 you might trigger the issue you mentioned above.

I Struggled for days trying to figuring it why it was happening and what was triggering it and that happened to be the issue for me.

What you'll need to do is reset WRobot and sometimes the game to - Make sure to follow this before botting always

1. Lunch WoW.exe and logging to your toon your about to bot on ( DO NOT OPEN THE BOT via quick lunch while on loading screen or whatever)
  2. Make sure you change resolution and put everything on low in case your logging to an other account while that one is botting ( I do this for better FPS while actually playing on an other account I'm guessing you might had the same problem )
  3. After you've done lunch the bot - Select toon - EXAMPLE - and start botting you should no longer have any issues

PS: Make sure it's WINDOWED MODE and not FULL Screen or FULL WINDOWED.