"Don't Harvest" can't add anything to this list.

7Wolves

I need the gatherer to NOT try harvesting Eternal Blossom which is a quest item only. but it nonstop runs to these back and forth. how to i make it ignore these. also, i go to the 'don't harvest' in options, and there isn't anything i can click but a little "del" button. but no way to add this item.

Welcome to the forums 7Wolves!

If I am correct (and that's usually about 48% of the time) there is only about 20 possible nodes that the Eternal Blossom can spawn at. If you'd like to email me your gathering profile AND logs for Vale of the Eternal Blossom, I can run them through my Blacklister program I've been working on and return to you a version with them all blacklisted out.

Thank you for such a timely response. These are the logs and my gathering profile i created tonight.The logs are only for the Vale portion of the Profile, but it gets caught in a loop around the eternal blossom. This is a 30 minute cut of that loop.
Is there not a way to add an item to an ignore list? simply ignoring this one item would mostly solve it. or does it see every item no matter what it is, in the herb category, and try to gather it, so you have to blacklist each one item by item.
I also have a second question. from time to time the bot will dismount Flight Form (i am a druid) and go back into it. do this a couple times. and at times, it will leave flight form (dismount) and walk to an herb, but get stuff on obstacle on the ground and waste time moving from thing to thing, sometimes getting into fights, then giving up on that herb.
Is there a way to turn dismounting off so as a druid, it won't ever leave Swift Flight Form?

LOG - 13 Mar 2013 02H31.html.zip

4Winds-Vale Herbing.xml

And thanks again for your help with this. I am slowly working on making routes in each area, and stringing them together to make a mega PANDARIA profile. It will start in vale at the golden pagoda and run the entire continent. I know, that is a LONG path. But it also makes it almost impossible for people to see you too often in an area. making such a long path could be useful. and since it will be everywhere, you can turn it on from anywhere and just go.

And thanks again for your help with this. I am slowly working on making routes in each area, and stringing them together to make a mega PANDARIA profile. It will start in vale at the golden pagoda and run the entire continent. I know, that is a LONG path. But it also makes it almost impossible for people to see you too often in an area. making such a long path could be useful. and since it will be everywhere, you can turn it on from anywhere and just go.

A single profile in Kun'Lai Summit can do close to the same thing. :P But yeah, just upload the logs created after I blacklisted all those previous ones, and I will run it through my program for ya. My issue with making such a huge profile, is that it will never be blacklisted 100% unless you get logs from multiple users.

A single profile in Kun'Lai Summit can do close to the same thing. :P But yeah, just upload the logs created after I blacklisted all those previous ones, and I will run it through my program for ya. My issue with making such a huge profile, is that it will never be blacklisted 100% unless you get logs from multiple users.

i could be if worked on enough. but that's what i do. i spend hours working on something until done. i need to know how is all. I plan on making each section seperate as well, and combining this and that here and there. and to finish the whole project, combine the ones i have already made. if done like this, it should have everything blacklisted cause i am working on each zone till perfect one by one.

still finishing the bugs in 4 winds, but vale is great now.