How to talk to vendor NPC

Phyriel

How to talk to Vendor NPC? with quester, I just want to open a sell/buy window so my addon can manage selling by itself. I tried using both "Interact with NPC" module or used "OverridePulseCSharpCode" with this "GoToTask.ToPositionAndIntecractWithNpc(new Vector3(-4184.616,-4716.014, 126.7977), 49603);

return true;" and then Pulsed it in quest order editor but both ways doesn't work, it just stands and do nothing. Some reply from Droidz this time mby?:)

Hello,

You can try to add vendors at your profile, configure options to sell/repair in WRobot advanced general settings (just to go to the vendor), and when WRobot go to the vendor/repair, if your addon is fast he can sell items.

To force to go to the vendor/repair you can use this code: 

Your vendor/repair have special menu? If yes you need to use gossip options or lua code.

Thanks it works like I wanted. No, its a regular vendor, I use peddler autosell mod so I have to build my base of items I want to sell by marking them when they drop but hopefully after a day or two I'll have all possible drops marked so it will just talk to vendor and clear my bags. I like this addon cause it remembers my choices after relog//relaunch and sell items in 6-7 bulks so it takes like 5-10 seconds to sell all my gear. I do that because I read somewhere that using wrobot autosell is somewhat risky because it sell too fast and increase ban chances due to that. So I want to use out-of-bot selling solution. If that won't work I guess I can always use mailbox and send all items to alt and then sell it manually next day or something, but I'm not sure if there is some mail limit? Or mass mailing may be monitored as well as anomaly or sth. Taking safely measures here :) thanks for assistance. 

I don't think than mass selling (at npc vendor) or send mass mailing (without money) are monitoring. And fast sell don't increase ban chances (WRobot using same methods/api that wow addons), after use an wow addon can give more options or can be more easy at use.