Vortex Pinnacle mount runs

ganolf

Hey, is here someone with working Vortex Pinnacle profile? I'm mount collector and i using mount profiles from here and looking for VP only .. :// If it will works, i can pay € or $

Hello,

Wait the next update, I have added support of interact distance depending on target (you need to activate in advanced general settings "Calculate interact/combat distance by target size").

I have also added option "Range" in quest type "Interact With" (if you don't edit option, (keep 4.5) range is automatically calculated).

For pathfinder problems you can try to edit this settings (1.5 and 1.0 are default values):
wManager.wManagerSetting.CurrentSetting.PathFinderPostionOffset = 1.7f;
wManager.wManagerSetting.CurrentSetting.WallDistancePathFinder = 1.0f;

Tell me if you get problems with the new features.

npc range works fine. (range 8)

But the pathfinder didn't realy work. (did you ever tried the sample file?)

Next problem: under the platform Ertan will  be blacklisted. After that, the char goes up to the platform to Ertan and doesnt kill him (Ertan didn't attack me, because I am in stealth)

[D] ti:me:01 - Cannot make path to the target (Grand-Vizier Ertan), ignore it.
ti:me:01 - Can't reach Großwesir Ertan, blacklisting it.

After I killed Ertan, the char goes back to start and not to the nearest Whirlwind on the left side of the platform. (Not really back, pathfinder will kill the char because of a wrong path)

P.S. I thing there is also a problem with the npc-id of the Slipstream. Its the same of all  slipstreams .