Interested in Lifetime key!

Playingnaked

At this time we have no lifetime keys available, this has been discussed by the staff, and we are considering offering lifetime keys as contest prizes but even that is not deffinite. At this time there is no way to get a lifetime key. Sent from my PG06100 using Tapatalk 2

I personally don't think a lifetime key option is a good idea for a program that requires (not even the fact it requires, just the amount of work developers put into it) updates as frequently as WRobot does. Residual income is a must! If he sold lifetime keys, there wouldn't be income coming in the following months. I just wish I could talk my wife into letting me subscribe about 6 more WoW accounts so I could pay him more. xP I vote for an optional donation button someplace.

Lol ive been suggestiong donation buttons for a while, if you wish to donate, you could buy coupons, and pm the codes to a mod, we would then use this to compensate members for profiles and bug reports if said bug prevented them from playing for a significant amount of time. Sent from my PG06100 using Tapatalk 2

I know creatives reply was a joke, but just incase anyone tries this you will end up with 30 different keys at 1yr ea, so we dont recommend doing so lol. Sent from my PG06100 using Tapatalk 2

Droidz should be able to do this yes, but he is the only one that can answer that with certainty, and i do not recommend you do this without speaking to him first. And remember, a lifetime or extended license could outlive the lifespan of the product. We dont intend for this to happen of course, but due to the nature of our software, all sales are final and without warrenty or refund. Locking this now as droidz has confirmed there will be no lifetime anytime soon if ever, he may reopen if he wishes to comment again of course. Member are encouraged to PM Droidz or myself with further questions, but for now the general answer is no with our apologizes Sent from my PG06100 using Tapatalk 2

• 2 weeks later...