Warden GM?

ejackson30

So I'm botting in Sholazar Basin today collecting saronite and low and behold I look up and my character is nearly running in circles. I stopped the bot and flew to a flight point and restarted. Then the loading screen popped up and it was like I had been dropped from midair. Was that the Warden GM testing me? As soon as it happened I stopped the bot and started doing regular tasks. My account has not been banned as of yet, but this literally just happened. Anyone have insight into this?

I haven't experienced this, i do not use bot without supervision i do bot but i'm always looking at the second screen what bot is doing etc i think it's just the best way to use it as help getting gold and mats.

Hello 

Warden and GM does not have common point.

If the warden finds you, your account is directly flagged as cheater, and after a few days / weeks, he has a ban wave (if you are detected all users of the same bot will too).

GM comes after a report of players, if you sell a large quantity of items  to AH (don't sell at the same time that you use bot), if it finds your behavior suspicious ... and then it can test you in many ways (like teleported to view your reaction, send pm...).

Well I've been cautious of putting large quantities onto the AH. Small amounts at a time. Amounts that would be easily farmable in one 8 hour session. Just hope that this account doesn't get banned. I've actually worked on it.