Future of WRobot

Droidz

Hello,

Small news about the future of WRobot.

It is planned to support Wow private server (version 2.4.3, 3.3.5a, 4.3.4, 5.4.8) (I’ll put low price of subscription, and give free access at the users of WRobot for official server), for the moment I have finished version for 5.4.8, I'll start to work on wow 4.3.4.

I’ll remove "unlimited subscription" of WRobot (unlimited WRobot session on the same network (ip)), I’ll replace it by subscription with session limit (I think put 5 session at the same time, but not ip limit) (if you have currently "unlimited subscription" you keep it, to upgrade to session limit you can send me private message).

I also thought to rename website (remplace mmorobot by wrobot) and completely remove the trial version (also "WRotation" and "Party" bot) and add a subscription to test WRobot five days for 2.5 €, but it did not sure.
I’ll update website in the next weeks (new version is more clean).

Next week, I’ll open WRobot beta for Wow PTR server to start to work on profiles/fight classes (Wow 6.2.1, it is “release” build, it should come out soon, fly in draenor is very good new) (released, topic here).

The next extension was presented, World of Warcraft Legion, I look forward to learn more and to know the release date.

Regards, Droidz.

View full article