Request - Garrison Pet Battle

JamesE

Hi all

Somewhat new here, I am looking for some help on getting a working profile for the Garrison Pet Battle to rake up on the 2k pet battle wins in WoD.

Not sure if something like this is doable but:

• Pick up daily quest
  • Go over to the battle post and click it to engage pet battle
  • Pet battle Quintessence of Light via rotating through a set of predefined pet battle moves
  • Once Quintessence of Light is dead it would go back to Lio The Lioness and heal
  • DOES NOT hand in quest but goes back to pillar and re clicks to engage pet battle

If unable to pick up daily quest I don't mind doing that manually as long as the rest of the above is automated.

Some details below:

Lio The Lioness NPC ID: 85418

Daily Quest ID: 37644

Position of Pillar to start pet battle (taken via development tools Me/ Position - was standing directly over pillar)

Map name MPQ: SMVAllianceGarrisonLevel2

My Position: 1892.628, 350.4001, 88.96613, "None"
My Position Vector: new Vector3(1892.628, 350.4001, 88.96613, "None")
My Position XML: <Vector3 X="1892.628" Y="350.4001" Z="88.96613" Type="None" />
My Rotation: 2.849694

Once pet battle is done toon would need to go back to the position above and click on pillar to re-engage.

Can anyone help me setup a profile to contentiously do the pet battles from the garrison person?

Edited by JamesE
added extra info

Hello, if you can try this profile and tell me if this works fine, he works with the quests http://www.wowhead.com/quest=37644/mastering-the-menagerie and http://www.wowhead.com/quest=36483/battle-pet-roundup 

[Garrison] Mastering the Menagerie and Battle Pet Roundup.xml

ps: It is quest profile, put it in "\WRobot\Profiles\Quester\" folder and use "Quester" product.

Edited by Droidz

Hello, if you can try this profile and tell me if this works fine, he works with the quests Mastering the Menagerie and Battle Pet Roundup 

[Garrison] Mastering the Menagerie and Battle Pet Roundup.xml

ps: It is quest profile, put it in "\WRobot\Profiles\Quester\" folder and use "Quester" product.

Hi Droidz,

Just tested this today; it does not seem to be working with "The Breakinator" as there is no starter daily post to click on, but rather it's the actual NPC Pet in the middle of the circle.

Not sure how it pet battles with profiles or if it is a specific battle pet only  in garrison i.e. Quintessence of Light?

Also, would you be able to farm this for 2000 wins, without handing in the quest, but rather re-doing the same pet battle pet over and over and healing at the NPC?

Hi Droidz,

Just tested this today; it does not seem to be working with "The Breakinator" as there is no starter daily post to click on, but rather it's the actual NPC Pet in the middle of the circle.

Not sure how it pet battles with profiles or if it is a specific battle pet only  in garrison i.e. Quintessence of Light?

Also, would you be able to farm this for 2000 wins, without handing in the quest, but rather re-doing the same pet battle pet over and over and healing at the NPC?

Tested it again on the Blingtron4999b and it's still mounting me (flight form) at the click-able post and putting me in the air. 

Log is below:

[F] 07:04:15 - [Spell] Cast Mark of the Wild (Mark of the Wild)
[F] 07:04:15 - [Spell] Cast Moonkin Form (Moonkin Form)
[F] 07:04:16 - [Spell] Cast Moonkin Form (Moonkin Form)
[N] 07:04:16 - [Path-Finding] Load finish: D:\123\WRobot\Data\Meshes\\SMVAllianceGarrisonLevel2\SMVAllianceGarrisonLevel2_31_28.mesh.gz
[N] 07:04:16 - [Path-Finding] Load finish: D:\123\WRobot\Data\Meshes\\Draenor\Draenor_30_28.mesh.gz
[N] 07:04:16 - [Path-Finding] Load finish: D:\123\WRobot\Data\Meshes\\Draenor\Draenor_31_27.mesh.gz
[N] 07:04:16 - [Path-Finding] Load finish: D:\123\WRobot\Data\Meshes\\Draenor\Draenor_30_27.mesh.gz
[N] 07:04:16 - [Path-Finding] Path Count: 2
[D] 07:04:16 - [NpcScan] Add npc to database: Vendor - Trader Yula
[N] 07:04:24 - [Path-Finding] Path Count: 1
[N] 07:04:24 - [Path-Finding] Path Count: 2
07:04:27 - [Mount] Mounting fly mount Flight Form