For Friends (Fight Class setting)

Ohren

Could we get a little better explanation of this?

If you set this true, does it loop through your party and cast on them as the target?

Hi,

If you activated "For Friends" option on an spell, wrobot replace target conditions (sample: "Target Health Percent" converted to "Friend Health Percent"). WRobot check conditions on each members of group (order by health), when one member of group has all conditions at true, wrobot target member and launch spell (don't forget to add spell range condition (Target Distance)).

• 4 years later...
  • 1 year later...
On 6/30/2017 at 1:49 PM, Carravan said:

I believe that this condition is currently broken when attacking mobs while healing. Could you please add a proper party target condition?

I have to agree with the above poster.   I have a very simple fightclass file attached below.  Base on how i have it setup I would think the priest would pop a renew on anyone in group that is below 99% health and reapply it if the renew buff is no longer up and health is below 99%.  Also has lesser heal to heal target if below a certain point.  The only time the priest heals is after combat and it will spam renew on warrior till warrior is either 100% health or the priest runs out of mana from spamming renew.  Also the priest will cast renew on itself when engaging in battle everytime then run up and swing his powerful mace at the target.  Never healing.   This bot program is not working right now.

Healing Test.xml