Login error

Fizzcrank

Hi, I've been using wrobot with no problems for the past 2 weeks or more, but now when I open it and  try to log in I get the following message:

"Login error, try to disable your antivirus, go to the website if you need help http://wrobot.eu/"

I disabled my antivirus and firewall, still the same error.

How can I fix this? Thanks.

• 1 month later...

I get the same error I bought the keys ago for an unlimited subscription but I get that error when I open the launcher It doesn't even tell me to put in my key just gives me that error. I've also turned off my intivirus and firewall completely. Please help and thanks. Haven't been able to use it for quiet some time now. I even deleted it and reinstalled it many times.I also get a script error when updating.

5 hours ago, Victor said:

I get the same error I bought the keys ago for an unlimited subscription but I get that error when I open the launcher It doesn't even tell me to put in my key just gives me that error. I've also turned off my intivirus and firewall completely. Please help and thanks. Haven't been able to use it for quiet some time now. I even deleted it and reinstalled it many times.I also get a script error when updating.

Hello,

Can you make new post with your log file (http://wrobot.eu/forums/topic/1779-how-to-post-your-log-file-with-your-topic/) please. I have check your license key usage and your license key seem works initially, have change you something on your computer? Checked that you use the good license key (try to reinstall wrobot).

• 4 weeks later...