Key bindings

spawnns

• 5 years later...

Tried Alt+C or Alt+X, but nothing happens to my bots, @Droidz I run 50 accounts on my main pc, and have problems with when you need to stop/start someone, you should literally Scroll through the all names on windows taskbar, until you find your char, it takes so much time, since you cant even show bot window in relogger, is there any way to stop/start the bot? or probably i do it wrong, Active shortcuts are ON. Would be nice if there is a button to show bot window when you press something.

Hi, These shortcuts work only when 1 WRobot is running (it is Windows API limitation). I haven't good solution or tips for your problem (maybe position correctly bot and wow windows, but with 50 it will be complicated).

i have correct position for my bots, but i need to find Wrobot window anyway : ) well thanks for answer. There is no option to make a bot window extra small , so i can overlay it on wow window? Default smallest bot window size is even bigger than wow size, so kinda meaningless to positioning it somewhere. And you cant make a new button in Relogger to show Bot window?

23 hours ago, maukor said:

i have correct position for my bots, but i need to find Wrobot window anyway : ) well thanks for answer. There is no option to make a bot window extra small , so i can overlay it on wow window? Default smallest bot window size is even bigger than wow size, so kinda meaningless to positioning it somewhere. And you cant make a new button in Relogger to show Bot window?

sorry I can't change that. Maybe name your relogger profile with name like "2x7" (for column 2 row 7), like that if you get problem you can found easily relogger profile and click on button "shown bot".

36 minutes ago, Droidz said:

sorry I can't change that. Maybe name your relogger profile with name like "2x7" (for column 2 row 7), like that if you get problem you can found easily relogger profile and click on button "shown bot".

You mean "Show wow" not "Show bot" Cause i dont see button named Show bot?