windows 8 cant run 2 WRobot at same time

zjxlsmr

i have 2 wow account and i open 2 wow, 

then i run 2 WRobot, it works fine at start and then few minutes later, one of them just disappear (the windows just gone like its closed)

That's not WRobot or Windows 8 from the sounds of it (I have 3 instances of each going now). Can you find to log for this particular instance?

Hi,

You can launch only one wrobot session by license key (if you launch several time wrobot with same key wrobot is closed).

oh cool thx that solved it :))

Hi,

You can launch only one wrobot session by license key (if you launch several time wrobot with same key wrobot is closed).

oh then how do i add another key to WRobot? since it doesn't need my account to log on

You would have to purchase another product key to run two accounts at the same time.

thanks for the reply,

and now i have purchased another one,(2 keys in my account)

i can not use same WRobot.exe from the same path cos it always use the same key that i can not even try to select.

so i reinstalled a new one, and use the new one to be filled with my new key.

so basicly there are 2 folder of the same program with different keys.....i think this is a bit lame?

It is! Since you can use one client with an unlimited amount of keys. I'll add a quick screenshot how in about 5 minutes.

post-301-0-88512100-1363953369_thumb.jpg

Go to My Purchases and copy (Ctrl + C) the license key.

Start WRobot, choose your character.

It will bring up the menu I just uploaded above (minus the random boxes hiding my subscriptions of course :P), just paste (Ctrl + V) the license key in the red box, and hit +.

You will have to choose a different product key for each character when they log in to WRobot.

attachicon.gifscreenshot12.jpg

Go to My Purchases and copy (Ctrl + C) the license key.

Start WRobot, choose your character.

It will bring up the menu I just uploaded above (minus the random boxes hiding my subscriptions of course :P), just paste (Ctrl + V) the license key in the red box, and hit +.

You will have to choose a different product key for each character when they log in to WRobot.

Just a quick fix, if you op WRobot Quick Launch.exe this SHORTCUT, you WILL NOT get to choose the lenience key, but you do if you go with WRobot.exe.

i just found out :)

Just a quick fix, if you op WRobot Quick Launch.exe this SHORTCUT, you WILL NOT get to choose the lenience key, but you do if you go with WRobot.exe.

i just found out :)

the quick launch shortcut launches wrobot with the last used license key, you need to run wrobot.exe in order to select a license key.