[Suggestion] Auto Learn from Profession Trainer include

zjxlsmr

Sorry for that title, what i am trying to say is: is it possible to add Trainer into our Grinding or Gathering route that its been leveling.

For example: when i hit 50 with my mining, the bot will fly to StormWind and talk to the trainer to learn new recepit also would be awesome to mall those ore and repair. And then keep mining.

Tying to fill the gap between each mining-level-section is the purpose.

And top of that, it will seem be much possible to add new feature, let me call it "PathFinder"

what it do is allow player to select where he want to go and the bot does it for him.

so the bot will(Usage):

1. find out where player is.

2. find out where he want to go.(selected should be)

3. Calculate the path.(main part. Say he is at Mop map, and he wants to go to Western Plague land. The bot should lead him to shrine-of-seven-stars and click the portal to ironforge and then fly to WPL)

4. Process the path.

Keypoint:

1, smarter accessing between each map (loading screen)

2, Need more waypoint to be more accurate in order not to stuck in some shtt!

potential:

1, Combings with other feature to form a much user friendly session.

2. Create a Schedule or To-do-List that player can set a whole day even a week's work.

Hi,

You can already learn profession automatically (mining, herb, fish, arche).

You need to add in profile an npc trainer (if the npc is at long distance, you need to change search radius in general settings).

Schedule is an good idea

Droidz, on 24 Mar 2013 - 23:44, said:

Hi,

You can already learn profession automatically (mining, herb, fish, arche).

You need to add in profile an npc trainer (if the npc is at long distance, you need to change search radius in general settings).

Schedule is an good idea

Great thanks for reply, but here are few more little questions:

So i am to make the sure some part of the route will be near NPC and if i added him, the bot will talk to him and learn it?

How do i do with Mall box, i have difficulty when i trying to create a Gathering Profile. (i choose mallbox in the dropdown list and cant add it into NPC lise, or it is not a npc? and mallbox has ID?)

Great thanks for reply, but here are few more little questions:

So i am to make the sure some part of the route will be near NPC and if i added him, the bot will talk to him and learn it?

How do i do with Mall box, i have difficulty when i trying to create a Gathering Profile. (i choose mallbox in the dropdown list and cant add it into NPC lise, or it is not a npc? and mallbox has ID?)

I have reply here: