[Gatherer] Bot stops moving

powercore

Hello, sorry but I am experiencing a very unusual error, when I start the game and run the bot. After selecting Gatherer from the menu and picking one of the default profiles. The only thing it does is mount, and I've tried many times. The best result so far is the bot finds a vein and mine it. Then it mounts, and once it mounts it's stopped. I've tried using different type of mount, could you guys help me nail down this problem? I was trying to examine the log but I can't find anything.

I have...

Reinstalled .Net 4.0, C++ 2010 Redistributable Package X86

Updated Both to latest version in windows update

Uninstall/Installed WRobot

I'm really lost here... :(

If you guys could take a look at the log...

LOG - 24 Mar 2013 05H19.html.zip

I forgot to add, Fishing works, Grinder seems to be working, I tried loading the default profile and it runs. I reset all key bindings and disabled all addons.

But when I switch to gatherer and load up the gathering profile it comes with it, it mounts then stops.

It is fine when I stop during fishing or grinder, but when I try to stop the gatherer it locks up and to close the bot I have to close the game as well. 

I think I found the problem. All of the default profiles are required to have flying mount right? I wrote my own profile by running it through manually with ground mount but it still tries to fly...

I reinstalled windows, wow and wrobot. to eliminate possibility of other problems. somehow I can't force the bot to use ground mount even with the option checked.

I think I found the problem. All of the default profiles are required to have flying mount right? I wrote my own profile by running it through manually with ground mount but it still tries to fly...

Gatherer product required fly mount.

For farm without fly mount use grinder