BG Paths

Hey dear,

The bg paths needs to be updated when you have time <3
Warsong Glutch, AV, Arathi Basen and more have allot of early start stuck paths.

WG - Horde - Spikes at start goes next to to them to mount get's stuck tries 2-3 times before gives up and takes an other path -  people near you watching you are like o.0 Dafuq BOT?~

AV - Horde - Spikes same thing entrance to your boss place where the torches are next to the graveyard cap 5-7 times here stuck trying non-ending until at some-point you either get killed by enemy or he get's unstuck.

Arathi Basen Goes into the water path?? on it's way to Black smith??

There's more but can't remember right now but those are the most important ones IMO.

Regards,
Lots of Easter LOVE <3 xoxo

The Naked ?!?!?

Shadow, on 29 Mar 2013 - 03:03, said:

You can run the bot without a profile, and it has a more free style path.

Sent from my PG06100 using Tapatalk 2

Without a profile? like 2nd profile or?

zjxlsmr, on 29 Mar 2013 - 02:30, said:

instead of requesting, i wish there is way that the bot give our-self the room to do this. So there will be less work for developer to do, since it is not a "Bug" or "Issue"

As far as I'm aware the BG profile is none editable by users which sucks... either way it is an issue a well great one to me as I level all my toons trough BG farming.

The profiles by droidz on this site are not automatically installed with the bot, you can install them manually or not use them is what im saying.

• 8 months later...

hey, I just wanna say.. the bot sometimes does 2 wps at once and then wants to turn back to get the first one. This can be very bad if the first one is on different hight and the toon cant reach it anymore, than he runs against the wall over and over again. That looks very botty... Just saw this happen in Warsong at the start after the ghosthealer... Dont know how to fix this...

And another question, is the bot able to recoginze where it needs some aktion. For example in Arathi Basin it simply checks which flags are captured by enemy side and chooses the path to it. Just an idea to improve if not implemented already...

• 2 years later...
On 12/20/2013 at 8:03 PM, alex4mmor said:

hey, I just wanna say.. the bot sometimes does 2 wps at once and then wants to turn back to get the first one. This can be very bad if the first one is on different hight and the toon cant reach it anymore, than he runs against the wall over and over again. That looks very botty... Just saw this happen in Warsong at the start after the ghosthealer... Dont know how to fix this...

And another question, is the bot able to recoginze where it needs some aktion. For example in Arathi Basin it simply checks which flags are captured by enemy side and chooses the path to it. Just an idea to improve if not implemented already...

Just going to reference this post to bring it to the recent list.

This is a very good request, I've had the problem where it turns and runs into the wall.

Also, implementing the idea of moving to an enemy controlled flag would be extremely useful.

• 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...
On 3/29/2013 at 8:27 PM, Shadow said:

The profiles by droidz on this site are not automatically installed with the bot, you can install them manually or not use them is what im saying.

mind linking to these profiles?