Playingnaked - Gold Farming Guide

Playingnaked

Hello Pumpkins!

In this guide will show you the simplest ways and most effective I found to make gold using WRobot.

What you will need?

• - WRobot fully licensed of course! Can be purchased HERE- For a cheap price starting at 4.50 eu
  • - Basic knowledge of creating path's and adding target ID's - Guide by creativextent be found
  • - A working fighting class for the toon your going to be farming - You can either create your own Guide by GRB can be found or you can download one from HERE - I suggest you use Ohren & Loki Profiles as their the best by far.

Things To Farm

Also there's blue and green's which you don't wanna NPC - some of them have a really low % drop chance making them extremely rare to get even tough their just green's and blue so before you vendor check out the drop rate % and prices on AH if there isn't any just make a random price from 3-5k gold.

• Disgusting Oozeling
    Can be found in Oozing Bag - I suggest you farm the following 2 mobs in same area which have higher % drop rate + faster spawn rate

Price Range -
Low - 1.5k Per stack (20)
Med - 1k Per Stack (20)
High - 800-950g Per stack (20)
You might be questioning why not just farm ghost iron ore instead? Well Iron ore goes for 30g a stack on my server.. + there so many botters already farming that crap. Also you will get gems always when prospecting Adamantite Ore such as green Azure Moonstone or blue Living Ruby which are also needed to raise JC - Adamantite Ore is needed for all players leveling JC for around 15-25 points as you won't be able to go further. People without mining won't be able to mine these and their forced to buy your stacks from AH!

• Elixir of Giant Growth - Alchemy (90)
    Req Mat's Deviate Fish + Earthroot ( You should probably have herbalism as 2nd prof )
    Price Range -
    Low - 75g each 1.5k per stack
    Med - 55g each 1.1k per stack
    High - 30-40 each 600-800g per stack

• Ghost Mushroom - Herbalism
    Best Place to farm them is in Fungal Rock - Un'Goro Crater - Around 20 stacks an hour they spawn extremely fast!
    These are barley known to people and since their obtainable trough herbalisim and in only 2 special places ( CAVES ) people do no tend to farm them. So yes the prices on these herbs are extremely high due to that.

Price Range - By Population
    Low - 150g each
    Med - 100g each
    High - 87g each

Once you reach a certain amount of gold I recommend you to start using this method.
I Have no idea if people figured this out yet.. but I have been using it for a while now probably giving it to the public will make me lose loads of gold gain now %5Burl=
But I reached my goal for gold so here it goes.

After farming around 60-100k gold you wanna invest it in this.

• Find a low/med populated server and a high populated server
  • Make a toon on each server recommended Human for ally or ORC for horde.
  • From your main server that you have farmed the gold you will be buying pet's
  • Research low/med and high servers AH see what's highest and whats lowest

Example: Server A ( Main toon with 100k gold ) Lil XT landroo is 15k each rare tcg pet - Server B ( Where you have a level 1 toon next to ah ) Lil XT landroo is 35k each. Using Pet battle cage your able to transfer bought pets to the highest priced server! = x2/x3 more Income!

Now your probably questioning yourself... "But hey! I don't want my gold to be stuck on a server where I have level 1 toon!!!"
    It's not going to be so no worry's! What you will need to do after that is snipe done pets that are cheaper on Server B then Server Atherefore once you learn them you just re-sell them on your main Server!

Example: Server A Landroo Lil XT goes for 15k each but Landroo Lil KT goes for 35k, tough on Server B Landroo Lil KT goes for only 15k each while Landroo Lil XT goes for 35k each. Get it?
  • Keep doing this until you gain more gold to invest in higher prices pets.

This requires some research and patience but it's the most effective way I found in making gold maybe simple but WORKS 100% ! Now here I AM giving it to you all! Enjoy!
PS: This also works to transfer gold between servers if used wisely %5Burl=

I will be editing more things to farm on daily bases.
Please feel free to give out your opinions or msg me!

Happy Farming!

Edited by Playingnaked

Obv uploading routes for these grinds would be superhuman also *blink blink*

Haha, Yeah their on their way! Hold tight!

Updated Fox Kit - Will update the others later :)

Edited by Playingnaked

"Using Pet battle cage your able to transfer bought pets to the highest priced server! = x2/x3 more Income!"

Caged pets are BoA ? I can mail them between realms ?

"Using Pet battle cage your able to transfer bought pets to the highest priced server! = x2/x3 more Income!"

Caged pets are BoA ? I can mail them between realms ?

Cage them on the server not on your main account mate :P Once your learn them you can cage them on any toon you want on any server or faction :) doesn't matter! Their Bind to battlenet.

Pet's that are obtainable trough
TCG Pets - Code redemption
Dropped Pets - Rare's such as mentioned above
Fishing Pets - Sea pony for is an other good example also mentioned it above
The ones you capture trough pet battle are not tradable in any way.
Archeology Pets - Voodoo Figurinem Gnome Clockwork etc.
Profession crafted pets - Lil' Smoky from engineering or Lantern from enchanting

And much more.

<p>I made a grinder profile for Fox Kit at TB on my own since I got stuck at water on the one you uploaded.&lt;br /&gt;<br />

<br />

My profile feature&lt;br /&gt;<br />

1) Direct routes to the spawn hotspots for shortest traveltime per kill (&lt;a href=&quot;<a href="http://www.wowhead.com/npc=47676#map">http://www.wowhead.com/npc=47676#map</a>&quot;&gt;Map of hotspots&lt;/a&gt;)&lt;br /&gt;<br />

2) Vendor and Repair (Alliance, i will run into Alliance camp)&lt;br /&gt;<br />

<br />

Im having about 150 kills per hour and as far as ive seen its about 80% Fox's and 20% trash.&lt;br /&gt;<br />

<br />

The only thing that hurt a liffle are Hellscream Guards but they are lvl 85 and really no problem unless you are paperthin. But at lvl 90 this is no problem at all.&lt;br /&gt;<br />

<br />

Im uploading it at downloads since I couldnt attach it here :/ <a href=""></a><br />

<br />

Enjoy!</p>

I'm going to try this method, but one question; Isn't it hard to find cheap pets on a low pop server, since prices are usually higher on low population servers than high population servers?

Depends on the server like wise on high - like for example on Kazzak - EU I noticed that Landroo's where going for 35k each! it's a high pop realm - on Stormscale - EU they sell for 15k each so there you made 20k income already. 

Then I found that G-Nautus was going for 20k a pop on Kazzak while on Stormscale it was 6k a pop.

All you need it brain capable to do simple math and patience experience in merchandising will raise once you do a few trades just give it time and don't give up easily.

Your welcome guys,

Had done that yesterday Loki :P cheers for the heads up :) msg me in case you guys make any new route paths. I will add them here and give you credit of course.

My Azure link links back to your goldguide :)

Neat trick to never leave your page but Id prefer if it actually linked to the Azure profile :):):)

Wait a second . I am on a low pop realm where fox kits arent even on the AH. So if i get it and learn it how does that help me transfer could you explain the process again please would really help. I'm struggling with money

Right click it in pets overview and cage it. It now becomes a item that you can sell in AH.

Since pets are account shared you obv cage it on the char you want to sell it with.

It doesnt matter what char learned it from the beginning.