Playingnaked - Gold Farming Guide

Playingnaked

you can search AH on website now..... there are many website can do that , so you dont need creat 1 toon run to org every time.......

This is true, also with patch 5.3 we will be getting in-game browser so it will make it easier to re-search certain things as this one.

if you are wanting to play the auction house buying and selling game.  download the legit addons called market watch and auctionator.  

scan the ah with market watch for a few weeks and it will show you trend data for items you follow.  since i have market watcher i know which days of the week ghost iron ore sells the highest and which days it sells the lowest.

i use a custom gatherer profile that files around the entire pandaria continent 24/7 mining ore.  i only sell ores when the market is high.  even if i didn't bot to get ores, i could be totally legit and buy all the ghost iron ore low.  i know the price will rise in a couple days and sell high.  you can do this consistently every day with as many of the gathering items you can manage and have storage for.

the real problem is i am lazy, and this all requires effort.

does anyone know places to grind for high gold output solely from looting gold and vendoring trash?  the one time drop of big selling items is great but not consistent enough to be ruled as a way to make lots of gold.  i just want to start the bot and only stop it to occasionally mail gold to my main.

• 9 months later...
  • 1 year later...

I am very interested in farming the Azure Whelpling, however ur link above does not work.  Where can I find the route path for this guy?  Your help is much appreciated.