[Fight class creator] Priority change ?

Loki

I literally want to cry atm.

An update not too long ago took away the manually priority input and instead you have to sort them in order with highest priority on top of the list.

This means that every project Ive been working on or anything I want to change in an existing fight class are destroyed since they are

not listed in priority.

The priority of my classes are set by the manual input priority value, not where they are in the list.

This means the 10ish fight classes Im working on and spent many hours in testing for perfection is down the toilet.

I COULD ofc redo the priorities and do the testing again, but I wont.

So questions:

1) Why this change?

2) Why no heads up before the change so I could have rearranged my lists?

3) Is there anything I can do about this?

Loki

Could it be the case that the spells are rearranged automatically by the creator when it see other priorities than 1 2 3 4.

I.e. if there are 14 spells and my old highest priority was 100 it gives the value 14 to this spell?

It very much looks like someone rearranged my list, but the rotation actually looks accurate. I need to check this on all before I can say this is the case.

So I see the light atm, this is good :)

Would like admin to confirm though.

tyty

Hi,

Now fightclass spell (in editor) is ordered by priority (high priority to low priority).

For changing priority, you need only to select spell and click on the button "Up" or "Down". Old fightclass is automaticly ordered.

I have edit it for to improve the use. This update is old (03/17/2013, more info here: http://download.wrobot.eu/wrobot/bin/updateinfo.php).