Hey there, so I stumbled across a problem with lvling hunters with the combat profiles and questing profiles on here. Im currently only at lvl 6 and whenever it pulls a mob it just got time to shoot for once and then stands using raptor strike and meele wich makes it fail the fight. Is there any way to add like kiting or whatever to make it trought the fight? Thanks!

Just now, tjuggebab said:

Hey there, so I stumbled across a problem with lvling hunters with the combat profiles and questing profiles on here. Im currently only at lvl 6 and whenever it pulls a mob it just got time to shoot for once and then stands using raptor strike and meele wich makes it fail the fight. Is there any way to add like kiting or whatever to make it trought the fight? Thanks!

What would kiting help?

Your still not faster then a unit, that's why you have no other choice to use meele attacks at that level.

At level 10+, you have your pet and it can tank for you, so you can stay in range.

Plus you can later add disengage to your FightClass.

1 minute ago, Runaro said:

What would kiting help?

Your still not faster then a unit, that's why you have no other choice to use meele attacks at that level.

At level 10+, you have your pet and it can tank for you, so you can stay in range.

Plus you can later add disengage to your FightClass.

You maybe have a point but do you know any solution for this? Since right now im not getting trought anything.

Just now, tjuggebab said:

You maybe have a point but do you know any solution for this? Since right now im not getting trought anything.

Gonna send you my skype informations, then i'll send you my private Hunter FightClass.