Reported now what ?

Last night while my bot was flying thru uldum doing long mining route some other guy had whispered me and after some more whispers my bot DCed itself. what he claimed was he recorded (?) me botting and send it to blizzard saying he wont let go etc. i talked to the guy while doing the same uldum run manually 10 mins he seems determined.

what do you suggest my next would be ? i was thinking doing runs in uldum manually not by bot for a couple of days in case some investigating GM would investigate my ram or whatever and sees nothing. what would you do ?

Only way you may get banned is when bot has acted really stupidly and someone video it (mostly when it get stuck and can't find way out fast enough) if he just vidded you flying same route for few mins and you don't bot too long a day you won't get banned

i dont believe bot has stuck at any point i've been running this profile for ages now and i never saw it stuck. what i wonder is if there's a way that they prove i actually botted in the past few days of they have to catch me red-handed to ban me ?