Darkmoon Fishing Debris Problem

FrankDM

Ok so I made a profile (recorded the path running back and forth on the coastline).. set "fish schools" etc... my bot runs the coastline just fine, I think the bot also detects the school of debris as it says stuff like this:

[Normal] 16:33 - Fish Shipwreck Debris > -4279,431 ; 6729,53 ; 0 ; None

However it just runs straight passed it putting this in the log:

[Normal] 16:33 - invalide donc stop

What am I doing wrong ?

Also since the debris are technically pools, the bot will see them. I will tell you from experience, it is easier to run the tournament manually (not botting) since the fishing bot would not be able to turn in the quest to win the contest. Plus with crzs if the bot lands you at a spot with someone else there its easier to find a new spot as the pool will despawn quicker, trust me i started working on this profile and just gave up since theres too much interaction with live players, not to mention if you happen to get stuck or cast somewhere u shouldnt its easy to spot a botter in a group of players. Its just easier to win if you play it manually the bot just doesnt offer any advantages to winning here. Sent from my PG06100 using Tapatalk 2

Also since the debris are technically pools, the bot will see them. I will tell you from experience, it is easier to run the tournament manually (not botting) since the fishing bot would not be able to turn in the quest to win the contest. Plus with crzs if the bot lands you at a spot with someone else there its easier to find a new spot as the pool will despawn quicker, trust me i started working on this profile and just gave up since theres too much interaction with live players, not to mention if you happen to get stuck or cast somewhere u shouldnt its easy to spot a botter in a group of players. Its just easier to win if you play it manually the bot just doesnt offer any advantages to winning here. Sent from my PG06100 using Tapatalk 2

It's nothing to do with the tournament it's to get the turtle... :)

On a similar note, I've successfully created an STV Sunday Fishing Competition profile and used it quite a bit.  I have come 1st, 2nd and 3rd many times now on many toons, getting everything I need - so don't give up on using WRobot for fishing profiles/competitions, it can be incredibly useful :)

BTW, if anyone wants my STV profile, fee free to shout - I'll try to upload it if I remember later when I finish work.