Hamstring 'Target Buff' Unrecognized (2.4.3) PVP

Dara

Hello All,

I'm having some issues using a fight class for my 70 Warrior (TBC 2.4.3) because the bot does not seem to be able to detect the Hamstring debuff on players.

I have tested the fight class on mobs and it works perfectly however when it gets into battlegrounds all it can do is spam hamstring. The reason it spam's hamstring is because my other abilities have the requirement of 'Target Buff - Hamstring True'. The Hamstring ability has a 'Target Buff - Hamstring False' criteria but this seems to only be working against NPC's not players.

Any help would be appreciated. I've attached my fight class should that be needed. The fight log is pretty useless because it just shows [Spell] Cast Hamstring over and over.

To a lesser extent I'm having the same issue with casting buffs on players. Occasionally my druid will just spam Rejuvenation on the same target until he goes oom regardless of the 'Target Buff - Rejuvenation False' criteria.

Appreciate any help!

[Tyler]Warrior Berserker-70 (Simple).xml

Edited by Dara
Updated Subject to specify 'PVP'

Hey Runaro,

Thanks for the fast response! I'll test it out tonight and let you know.

I thought I had tried both (and even put Target Buff and casted by me on at the same time), but we shall see.

Thanks again :-D

Edited by Dara
Misspelled Runaro

• 1 year later...

On 6/6/2016 at 5:26 AM, Runaro said:

<ContionType>TargetBuff</ContionType>

this dont work...

i even went to development tools and did a Player/Target Buff/Debuff check on target

hamstring dont show up as a buff/debuff at all

i also tryed 

wManager.Wow.ObjectManager.ObjectManager.Me.HaveBuff(69369) <---i replaced for hamstring ID and target instead of me and added the !
  • Replace "69369" by your buff/debuff ID.
  • Replace "Me" by "Target" to check buff/debuff on current target (you can also replace "Me" by "Pet" to check on the pet).
  • Add "!" before this code to check if not have (de)buff ( http://www.tutorialspoint.com/csharp/csharp_logical_operators.htm ).
  • To get list of player/target (de)buff id, you can go to tab "Tools" > "Development Tools" > (if you want check your target (de)buff select npc in game) > click on "Player/target buff/debuff". <---even says to do what i did in development tools still no luck

dont work as well :(

did any 1 fig out how to fix this?

and plz let me know if im doing it wrong...

thanx

isnt Hamstring a Target de-buff? if so then you would need to this instead. ( Let us Know if this works out for you. )

So in this code you are telling the bot to look at the Target instead of yourself. Thats why I changed the ( Me ) to ( Target ).

wManager.Wow.ObjectManager.ObjectManager.Target.HaveBuff(69369) -- Hamstring is slowing effect on the target. 

On 6/19/2017 at 8:20 PM, nate11 said:

i also tryed 

wManager.Wow.ObjectManager.ObjectManager.Me.HaveBuff(69369) <---i replaced for hamstring ID and target instead of me and added the !

On 6/21/2017 at 3:59 AM, King Smilie said:

So in this code you are telling the bot to look at the Target instead of yourself. Thats why I changed the ( Me ) to ( Target ).

yes i did try it...i will try it agin tho