Leveling 85 - 90 ?

timoukha

Hi everybody ! I'm just buying this bot and it's awesome for famr herbs. But now, i would like to get my paladin 90 and i don't find the best way to do that. Is it possible to do that with wrobot ? I searched on the forum but i didn't find anything about xp leveling. Thank you et sorry for my english level ^^ edit : does exists profiles which just stay a good place and farm monsters ?

Do jade forest til 87.

The. Kun lai til 90.

Your paladin should be alright with that.

There are fight class for paladin to download i think

Good luck

Bigpapi567, on 14 Apr 2013 - 00:01, said:

I have used the valley of the four winds turtle killing profile and it took me only 2 days on my rogue

Glad it helped :)

The only thing I would recommend about this profile is that i created it in a very small, confined space. It is best not to use it for too long as it's a bit obvious to others that come along and see you there, 4 hours later, killing turtles.

Like Ohren, I am extremely protective of my very old main account and strongly suggest that if you are using this on your main then you stick to 2 hour cycles of this profile as a maximum given it's slightly more obvious nature. Similarly on my Yeti profile which I recommend you download and try for your next levels because that's also confined to a single, small, cave.

I also created a fairly basic Prot Paladin Fight Class early on which i uploaded here but since then I have refined it a lot, shout me on PM if you want an updated version (I'll get around to uploading all the things I have created at some point).

Welcome to the community.

So after a test, the Yeti profile bug with me, turtles profile works but not appear to be the best way to xp. 

Can I continue to farm in forest Jade to 90 or mob will become gray ? 

Thanks all for yours answers

The yeti profile bugs when the char dies because the spirit can't reach the body. He try so many times until the bot stop to work because has so many blocks.

If you have issues with dying, you need a better fight class!