Sale Questions

PanCar

Hi there!

I'm thinking of buying WRobot however I'm having a couple of questions if anyone could please answer them! =)

1. How safe is this Bot? 

2. Can/Have it ever been detected by blizzards anti-cheat?

3. How safe is it to use if I monitor the game when using the bot, so I answering people that talk to me via guild etc, do it reduce the risk of getting detected?

I do not intend to use it while not at the computer.

Thanks.

1 minute ago, BetterSister said:

Blizzard cannot detect this bot. The only way you can get banned is by player reports. No players around = ban risk is lower than chance winning at lottery 

Thanks!

We have few people (that I'm aware of) who have botted for 3 years using this bot and have never been banned because they are so careful like custom profiles for everything and always have backup plan in profiles when there is people around

41 minutes ago, BetterSister said:

We have few people (that I'm aware of) who have botted for 3 years using this bot and have never been banned because they are so careful like custom profiles for everything and always have backup plan in profiles when there is people around

Okay, thanks for letting me know! =) Do you know any Alliance quest profile? 1-60 or 1-100? I can't find any, have searched the forum

31 minutes ago, PanCar said:

Okay, thanks for letting me know! =) Do you know any Alliance quest profile? 1-60 or 1-100? I can't find any, have searched the forum

It doesn't exist a public 1-100 alliance questing profile.