Recent Change

Loving the recent "Stop WRobot After XXX Deaths" - no more grinding, dying in a horrible area, then bot keeps resing/dying forever while gear eventually turns red and continues dying instantly forever until time runs out!

It was really quite frustrating to leave your bot for 4 hours only to return and see you had died after ½ hour because it ran into an elite or some horrible multi-mob area and had just kept doing that forever while your gear completely broke and 360 mins passed where you had gained the princely sum of bugger all XP. I know we could edit the grinding profile to add a blacklist radius to a particular area but that's a PITA sometimes too because it doesn't account for wandering Elites, for example.

Thanks Droidz, this is a very, very useful update :)

Hi,

I have also added on last update possibility to attack before being attacked if mob is on your path (active by default, this avoid multi aggro).

I have planned to add possibility to change path for avoid elites or high-level creatures (and improve path finder). Currently I worked on quest bot, when the bot quest is stable I'll work on this.

Not sure it's working, my character seems to keep riding through "red" mobs on his way to yellow mobs until he gets there and has multiple mobs on him still.....for example, level 88 Warlock, riding through Jade Forest doing the JF grind profile, aims for a yellow Wasp and hits 2 x Elite snakes on the way, doesn't stop, just rides through them and grabs aggro from them all.