Errors in log and wrotation sometimes hanging

I've modified Colderpotatos rotation to make it a bit more advanced and the issue I'm having is some of the spells aren't being cast and I'm getting an error in the log although I can't make sense of it IE: "[E] 04:19:39 - gdgfdgfd: Compilator Error :"

Notably Heart Strike, no conditions and it's priority is below Death Strike which it's casting.

I'll keep looking into it and update if I find a fix before you do.

5 Aug 2016 04H18.log.html

Deathknight [BLood] [PvE & PvP] [Woltk] - Colderpotato.xml

Simple problems

Error  CS1056:  Unexpected character '?' means you have in your configs letters that aren't supported by the encoding system that bot uses. Check your settings or reinstall bot

Another issue is bot was unable to connect to WRobot servers. All you can do about it is restart the bot

6 hours ago, BetterSister said:

Simple problems

Error  CS1056:  Unexpected character '?' means you have in your configs letters that aren't supported by the encoding system that bot uses. Check your settings or reinstall bot

Another issue is bot was unable to connect to WRobot servers. All you can do about it is restart the bot

A complete reinstall fixed the issue. Thought it might've been an issue with the fightclass I had made. Thanks for the help :)