[Vendor] Not selling

KevinVapes

Hi guys,

my bot is not able to sell items anymore. I created a simple grinding profile to lvl up but, when bags are full he goes to the right vendor but will just open the bags and the window from the vendor. After a while he closes it and repeats that. When i check the "Ingame-Tab" it just say "To Town: Sell items (Try 1)" thats it. 

Am i missing something? Are there known issues with this?

EDIT: As i write this he sold the items... but only after i stopped and started the bot again several times.. 4th time did it for me. Any ideas?

I can reproduce this everytime. I use the bot to farm in Pandaria at the moment (Alani Mount), it seems that it only happens when he also needs to repair. However when i restart the bot it works flawless. Log says the same everytime "Try to sell items (1)" "Try to repair (1)" but nothing really happens, he opens and closes the vendor window every 30 seconds. 

Did you try to set the options in Advance Settings? I think you have to tick grey, white and green for it to work.. might be an issue, but it worked for me at least. Put in those white that you do not want to sell though....

1 hour ago, knights said:

Do not Sell is not selling.. you should only put those that you do not want to sell in the left box

GeneralSettings.png

Maybe my message was missunderstanding, i know what "Do not sell list" is :D I had a few items in my inventroy that cant be sold anyway, so i thought he looped there and tried to sell and again and again and so on.. but its more the repping, because he sells everything just fine, he just wont rep.

12 minutes ago, Dreamful said:

I have the same bug on 3.3.5 Bot Version, but only on innkeeper.

your vendor is a Innkeeper too, @KevinVapes ?

Vendor is not really an "Innkeeper" but you just cant really "one click" the vendor, you got to klick trough 2 menus to get to the vendorwindow if you know what i mean and you can rep there too. First i will try to give the bot a vendor by myself (he picked it automatically from npc database i guess because i didnt really assign that vendor anyway), and second i will stop giving guildbank-rep-access. I really think it has something to do with that.

So yeah, then its a problem with a Vendor that has mutiple options like a, Repair Vendor with Quest, Innkeepers with the Option to make their new Home and beside that where you can buy food/drinks.

1 hour ago, Dreamful said:

So yeah, then its a problem with a Vendor that has mutiple options like a, Repair Vendor with Quest, Innkeepers with the Option to make their new Home and beside that where you can buy food/drinks.

Well i thought the same, but as i added the vendor manually to my profile it worked.. dunno whats the matter here.. maybe a bug in the NPC Database i dont know. Manually adding NPC as target in the profile worked for me.