Demon hunter question

speters28

10 minutes ago, Bvsed said:

The bigger issue you'll have is the demonic fury (at least in my experience so far) condition doesn't work.

What are you looking to do with the condition? I'll be posting my Destro Lock one very soon and I don't use it as a condition at all.

On 8/11/2016 at 3:32 PM, speters28 said:

I am trying to tweak out a havoc class but am having an issue getting the Metamorphosis to work. Any thoughts or help would be greatly appreciated.

Attached is my current working build.

thanks

PsyDpo Havoc demon hunter.xml

I'm working on one for Havoc at the moment and Metamorphosis is working. It'll be a few days for that one. I want to tweak it out as much as I can.

Sorry should have stated that this is a DH build rather than a lock didn't realize the talent overlap :(

The problem I am having is that metamorphosis is a cast to location and all i get is the cast graphic but it will not set the location to target 

9 hours ago, Zan said:

What are you looking to do with the condition? I'll be posting my Destro Lock one very soon and I don't use it as a condition at all.

I'm working on one for Havoc at the moment and Metamorphosis is working. It'll be a few days for that one. I want to tweak it out as much as I can.

Demonic Fury does not work as a condition. It'll better the rotation, for example, if I want to limit Chaos Strike to only be used at 60 Fury I could do that. Right now with every rotation I've seen it just keeps trying to do it until it can.